Niki Loong Studio
I started as a writer 1996 and accidently stumbled into painting 2005. 2011 I bought my first SLR camera and I have been addicted ever since. I like to document the world around me and then paint the feeling of it.
- I am a proud member of the Novellmästarna Society
- I have had solo exhibitions since 2005, read more under the Exhibitions tab.
- I am autodidact and have no art schools or educations to brag about or lean against.
- I have been working as a radiohost in a morning show
as a co-host in a TV show for cableTV.
- I´ve held courses in writing short stories, novels, biographies and causeries and worked as a teacher in Swedish For Immigrants.
- I also visited many schools as a leader of Creative Swedish with mainly students that had Swedish as their second language.
- I have educated staff in Huddinge town hall to read out loud and talk in front of an audience.
When I create I feel alive in all senses and it feels like I enter another dimension - a place where the time doesn´t exist. I believe that life is more and greater than just living here on Earth and in my paintings, I often try to express my faith in energy such as light as a unifying factor for everyone and everything.
Time stops when I paint, take pictures or write and I feel really happy when being in this bubble of creativity.
Name: Niki Loong
Born in: 1951
Living in: Ystad, Sweden
Studio: Ystad, Sweden
Phone: +46 70 4008158
Mailaddress: herself @ nikiloong.com
Don´t fill your life with days, fill your days with life.